We are delighted to announce that Daylesford & Macedon Ranges Regional Tourism Board is now officially Daylesford Macedon Tourism Ltd.
This decision, made by the Board, enables us to effectively deliver on some major things that you have been asking for:
You said you wanted:
• A state of the art destination website for the whole region that inspires and gets people to stay longer and spend more;
• A world-class event that showcases all that our region has to offer with a multitude of flow-on benefits for suppliers from Blackwood to Lancefield and Romsey to Clunes;
• A stunningly-crafted, seasonal magazine read by over 1 million people each year;
• Cutting-edge social media that engages and positions our region as THE wellness destination in Australia;
• Not to mention, the Tasty Little Touring Map, Mobile App, Visitor Guide and Touring Map, Seasonal Weddings Website, Conference Planners Guide and International Product Manual that continue to deliver results.
We listened to all your requests, and we’ll deliver on all of the above in 2018.
It’s been a hectic but, exceptional six months; Daylesford Macedon Produce came under the operating umbrella of
Daylesford Macedon Tourism Ltd. We also had the Victorian Tourism and Major Events Minister’s office award us a significant grant and announced the event, “Live.Love.Life” for November.
Daylesford Macedon Tourism Ltd can now showcase you through a multitude of innovative, revenue-driving vehicles and platforms. With all our new activity, and now with Daylesford Macedon Produce coming under our umbrella, it’s logical that we create some synergy across the names of all our marketing products.
As a result, we now have Daylesford Macedon Tourism Ltd as the name of our organisation. Under that we have the following branded - marketing products:-
- Daylesford Macedon Life consumer website - daylesfordmacedonlife.com.au
- Daylesford Macedon Produce website - dmproduce.com.au
- The region's new major event - Live.Love.Life.
- Daylesford Macedon Weddings website (which replaces the Seasonal Weddings website)
- Other whole-of-region marketing collateral, apps and products.