Jeez, it feels like the last one just ended, and here we are again.
I’m sorry for all of you who have bought stock for the weekend, are managing bookings, and facing another tough week. But here we are…so be it.
Anyway, it feels somewhat inappropriate to be promoting the conference today, but we have the program ready.
The program is here, if you would like to check it out.
We are making a call on Monday whether we go ahead or postpone (again). You could do me a massive favour and shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts on this.
This is YOUR conference, and we want to make a call on what’s best for you. If it’s just too crazy a time, we can push back. If it’s just what you need right now, we can go ahead (albeit with slightly reduced numbers and masks…).
Let me know!
Steve and the DMT team