0Dear Industry Partners,Victoria Tourism Industry Council (VTIC) is excited to launch the Regional Digital Coaching Program. This is an opportunity for you to build your online presence. Whether your business is starting, growing or developing an online footprint, this program will support you. You will work directly with expert coaches from Tourism Tribe in one-on-one sessions reviewing, developing, and ultimately optimising traction with your online customers. Who should apply?Daylesford Macedon Tourism in partnership with the
- Tourism, events and hospitality businesses in the Daylesford & Macedon Ranges region.
- This program is designed and available to any level of digital expertise.
What does the Digital Coaching program involve?
- A digital health check of your business. You will be provided with a written report reviewing your online performance across a number of channels.
- Two 60-minute one-on-one sessions assessing and optimising your online presence. These sessions will be tailored to your specific needs and digital health check. The sessions will be delivered in person.
- A post health check digital review analysing changes and outlining a forward plan.
- A 12-month subscription to Tourism Tribe, ensuring access to ongoing support and learning opportunities.
- Applications close: 14 January 2022
- Successful applicants notified: 19 January 2022
- Digital Health Check 1 completed: 18 February 2022
- Coaching session 1: 24 – 25 March 2022
- Coaching session 2: 31 March – 1 April 2022
- Digital Health Check 2 completed: 22 April 2022
Businesses must be available for both in person coaching sessions.Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions. To view more about the program, click here.To apply for the EOI, click hereApplications close on the 14th of January 2022. I encourage you to get in quick as spots are limited. All the best Steve and the DMT teamCost This program is FREE of charge (valued at $1,500) but limited to 20 businesses only. Only current DMT Partners are eligible. The Digital Coaching Program is part of a wider industry development project to support the tourism industry and is funded by the Victorian Government –