Building on the success of our 2015 and 2016 regional conferences, this year’s conference will provide you with practical tools and information to help you to grow your business. The program will provide insights, inspiration and ideas for action, as well as great networking opportunities. We are including a Master Class on Brand Reputation and breakout sessions focusing on mid week and seasonal visitation, identifying next steps for your business to get involved and reap the benefits.
LIMITED NUMBERS - DON'T MISS OUT!
Tuesday 23 May 2017
Doors Open at 8.30AM /// End at 6PM
Lake House Daylesford
4 King Street, Daylesford, VIC 3460
$100 – $200
DMR TOURISM Conferencing & Business Events
DMR Tourism congratulates the following businesses on successfully securing grants from the State Government:
- $1.5 million to help build a new Brewing Discovery Centre and Brewhouse Showroom - Holgate Brewhouse.
- $2.56 million towards a new 100km mountain bike trail in Creswick
- $500K towards the Creswick Woollen Mills Enhancement Project
DMR Tourism is expanding our commitment to increase the Conferencing and Business Events in region.
Growing this sector will significantly increase mid week visitation, investment and show off our magnificent region for future leisure visits.
Our activities for the remaining few months of this financial year include:
- Launch of the DMR Tourism Conference Planners' Guide - 23rd May
- Attendance at the BEV Regional Show Case - 25th May
- Single Day Regional Famil - 7th June
- Two Day Regional Famil - 21st & 22nd June
The month of April proved very busy with great feedback from media and articles across a range of publications. We’ve had three significant grants announced for the region and have media scheduled to visit Kyneton, Trentham and Daylesford in the next couple of weeks. Here’s a summary below:
- Filming of the re-make of Picnic at Hanging Rock in Clunes (Stellar)
- ‘Great Holiday Catches’ featuring Tuki, Smeaton and Tangle Maze in Springmount, with Tuki as the hero image (Destination Victoria)
- The Surly Goat, Hepburn Springs
– full page review (Herald Sun)
- Getaway – featuring Macedon
(The Weekly Review)
- Eugene Von Guerard’s ‘Breakneck Gorge, Hepburn Springs’ to be sold at auction by Sothebys
- Competition – Getaway and unwind in Clunes (The Weekly Times)
- ‘Cracker Break’ featuring Hepburn Lagoon Trail Rides in Blampied, Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa and Garden of St Erth in Blackwood
- Flop House, Kyneton featuring two of the Flop House properties, Chairmakers House and Harpsichord House (Journeys to Come)
- 10 Stunning locations to view autumn leaves near Melbourne, featuring Macedon, Mount Macedon, Kyneton, Malmsbury, Castlemaine, Daylesford and Glenlyon (Thirty Summers)
- Broadsheet – Food, Wine and Art – Kyneton (12th & 13th May)
- The Block – Trentham (14th & 15th May)
- The Urban List – 7 Things You Need For The Ultimate Winter Getaway – Food, Wine and Pamper – Daylesford (17th & 18th May)
- End June – possible x 6 journalists from interstate – Wine related (to be confirmed)