On Friday, the State Government announced a couple of packages that will be of interest to food and entertainment providers. They are the Dining Program and Entertainment Program.
Both programs entitle customers to claim 25% of their costs back from the Government.
The Dining Program opens tomorrow at 10am, Tuesday 29 March
Details: From Tuesday 29 March, you can claim 25 per cent back on your bill when you spend at least $40 in hospitality venues anywhere in Victoria outside of the City of Melbourne municipality.
- Customers can claim 25 per cent back on eligible expenses.
- Claims for Dining Program open at 10am on Tuesday 29 March.
- Claims for Entertainment Program open at 3pm on Tuesday 29 March.
Each customer can claim up to $125 in combined rebates across the Victorian Dining and Entertainment Program.
The Entertainment Program also opens tomorrow at 3pm, Tuesday 29 March.
From Tuesday 29 March, you can claim 25 per cent back on the total cost of your entertainment experience when you spend $40 or more.
- exhibitions and conferences
- museums, galleries and zoos
- live performance, including theatre, music, comedy, literary events and fashion shows
- theme parks, water parks and amusement park
Details are here: www.vic.gov.au/victorian-dining-and-entertainment-program
Steve and the DMT Team