Read on to discover our latest opportunities and marketing initiatives. The spring/summer Daylesford Macedon Life magazine is selling fast and we can’t wait to see this edition in The Australian and The Sunday Age.
Our marketing channels continue to grow with a 17% increase in reach on Instagram, along with continued growth on Facebook and our EDM database audience, which are engaged with our content.
The response to our new Solus EDM, which is an exclusive newsletter solely marketing one business each month, has been massive, with an average open rate of 38.4%. The key reason our audience responds well to this EDM is that it is written from DMT’s perspective, as the trusted voice for the region.
DMT 2022/23 MEDIA KIT
If you haven’t had a change to review our 2022/2023 media kit yet, make sure you do so now. It includes the following marketing activities and initiatives happening between now and June 2023:
- Daylesford Macedon Life Magazine
- Official Visitor Guide
- Tasty Little Touring Map
- Our NEW Food & Drink Guide
- Website Marketing
- Newsletter Marketing
- Digital Marketing – including NEW Instagram led competitions and NEW digital content partnerships
To discuss how we can help your business grow, book in an appointment with Annissa.
DAYLESFORD MACEDON LIFE MAGAZINE
The spring/summer magazine published on 2nd October is selling fast with limited availability. Distribution Reach:
- The Sunday Age 86,500
- The Australian 41,900 (new distribution partner)
- Mr Moto 7000 ( Melbourne and Geelong cafés and venues)
- Local throughout the region 8000
Don’t miss this NOW twice-yearly publication with a reach of over 1 million readers.
The remaining availability is as follows:
- 2 x full-page ads
- 4 x ½ Page ads
- 3 x 1/3 page ads
- 5 x Business Listings
BROADSHEET CONTENT PARTNERSHIP
One of our exciting NEW marketing opportunities is a paid content partnership with Broadsheet Melbourne. Based on expressions of interest from our industry partners and discussions with Broadsheet, we have settled on the following four themes:
- A foodies guide to the region
- Top places to stay in the region
- An insiders guide to Hepburn Springs
- Wineries/distilleries within the Macedon Ranges Wine Region
These content pieces will be amplified through Broadsheet’s social channels and via their EDM – guaranteeing exposure across a large and engaged audience.
- 1,329,426 – monthly website sessions
- 154,371 – email subscribers
- 310,929 – Facebook likes
- 338,936 – Instagram followers
The cost to be involved will be determined by the number of partners that choose to be part of each story. We envisage that each content piece will have a minimum of six and a maximum of eight partners involved. The maximum price to be involved will be $3,000+gst, with the minimum being $2250+gst.
Click on the relevant button below to express your interest in taking part in one of these digital content partnerships.
EAT & DRINK GUIDE
Our new Eat & Drink guide is booking fast. This A5 guide will take visitors on a gastronomic journey, helping them plot out a culinary adventure throughout Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges. With the inside word on where to eat and drink in the region, where to pick up local produce and where they can meet producers face to face.
We have ONE space left in our August and September EDM going to our engaged audience of NOW 78K database. August will be sent out on Thursday the 25th with the cut-off for submissions on Thursday the 18th of August.
$250 ex GST. First in best dressed, email Annissa directly .
SOCIAL MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
We have a new Digital Communications Manager, Sharon Hughes, who has come on board to manage our Social Media platforms and EDMs.
DMT partners take preference when sharing content on our channels. To become a DMT partner sign up today. We are delighted to have a NEW offering – GROW YOUR INSTAGRAM AUDIENCE – which is an opportunity to extend your Instagram audience by partnering with DMT in a ‘tag & follow’ competition.
It’s a $500 prize offered four times a year – three partners per competition. Prizes are packaged with three DMT partners and our followers will be asked to follow each business and tag a friend to enter the giveaway. Details of the opportunity are as follows:
- Provide a prize to the value of $200 (or for a min of 2 people)
- Reach our engaged audience of 21,000+ interactive and targeted Instagram followers
- Previous giveaway feed posts have attracted up to 15,000 impressions per post
- Runs for 3 weeks on Instagram
- Included in our monthly consumer EDM (78k+ subscribers) outlining the giveaway description with a direct link to the giveaway.
- 1 x Instagram posts with the scope to boost for an extra charge of $100 & 1 x Instagram stories promoting your businesses.
Get in touch with Annissa to express your interest in taking part in one of these digital content partnerships.