List your business on the VISITVICTORIA.COM today
What are the benefits of listing with the ATDW?
- A presence on one of the most visited travel sites in Australia – visitvictoria.com received 8.5 million visits last year. (Source: Google Analytics)
- A presence on the dedicated mobile version of visitvictoria.com.
- Distribution. Your listing appears on many of Australian Tourism Data Warehouse’s (ATDW) 100+ distributor sites.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of your website. This means your website will appear higher in Google Search results.
- Control. Create and update your listing as often as you like.
- Business Intelligence. Monitor the performance of your listing on visitvictoria.com and all ATDW distributor sites.
- Listing fees are refunded to your Regional Tourism Board to spend on marketing your region.
How much does it cost to list on ATDW / visitvictoria?
- All DMR Partners receive an annual listing as part of the Partnership benefits
- Events and not-for-profit organisations – FREE
- Businesses accredited through Australian Tourism Accreditation Program – $100
- Standard listing – $250
How to create an ATDW listing.
Things to have ready:
A description of your business. (200 words maximum) Photos of your business or event. At least one photo is required, maximum 10 photos.
1. Go to www.atdw-online.com.au
2. Register as a new user by clicking the ‘Create an account‘ button.
3. Click “I want to create an ATDW listing for my business or event”.
4. Fill in the template with your business details and click ‘Register Now‘ at the bottom of the page.
5. Check your email inbox for an email from ATDW-Online.
a. Click on the link on the email to verify your account.
6. Go to www.atdw-online.com.au and login with your username and password.
7. Accept the Terms & Conditions
8. On the ‘Create you first listing’ page, click ‘Let’s Go!’
9. Work your way through the steps and click on ‘Send for review’ when finished.
10. If required, pay for your listing.
a. Event listings are FREE.
b. Credit Card, BPAY and Coupon Code payments are accepted.
Note: If you don’t have a Coupon Code contact your Regional Tourism Organisation.
Once submitted, your listing will be sent for QA (Quality Assurance) and will be published within 1-2 working days.
ATDW-Online Photo Tutorial