Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW)
List your business today and receive the following benefits:
- A presence for your business or event on the official tourism website for Melbourne and Victoria, visitvictoria.com (reaches an engaged audience of nearly 9 million annual visitors).
- Opportunities for further exposure through Visit Victoria’s data-driven marketing campaigns and programs.
- Drive traffic to and boost Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of your own website.
- Manage just one listing that could appear on numerous tourism websites including Australia.com and the official website for your tourism region.
- Update at any time on the easy to use ATDW-Online platform and have your changes automatically published across the network.
- Listings are quality assured by Visit Victoria to meet National Content Standards.
- Technical support and training from Visit Victoria’s dedicated ATDW team.
- Subscription to Visit Victoria’s ATDW Newsletter containing tips to help you optimise your listing.
How much does it cost to list on ATDW / Visit Victoria?
Visit Victoria is providing free ATDW listings to all tourism businesses until 30 June 2022.
Providing free ATDW listings saves every business $295 and ensures they can continue to be promoted across visitvictoria.com and other official tourism websites. Businesses looking to maximise their exposure through Visit Victoria’s marketing programs and activities should ensure they have an up to date ATDW listing with engaging images and copy.
To create or renew an ATDW listing free of charge, please contact Daylesford Macedon Tourism for a coupon code.
Free ATDW listings until 30 June 2022
Visit Victoria, with the support of the Victorian Government and Daylesford Macedon Tourism, is pleased announce that ATDW listings will continue to be free until June 30, 2022.
How to create and ATDW listing
Before registering with ATDW and creating your listing, please confirm your business meets eligibility criteria. You will also need to access a coupon code from Daylesford Macedon Tourism. Once you have a coupon code, scroll down below and follow the instructions to create your listing.
Creating a new ATDW listing will take 10-15 minutes. Before you get started, you should have at the ready:
- General business or organisation details for registration.
- A description of your business or event (up to 200 words).
- Images of your business. At least one image (maximum of 10). Images need to be minimum 1600 pixels (W) by 1200 pixels (H) and no larger than 10MB. See image help here.
- A coupon code to pay for your listing.
- Confirm that your business meets ATDW listing eligibility criteria.
Registering an account
Go to www.ATDW-Online.com.au
- To create your new account, click the Register Now button. If you already have an account, Login with your username (email address) and password and skip to the instructions below under Creating a listing.
- Select Tourism Operator as your Account Type (click anywhere within the box to confirm your selection) and click Continue at the bottom of the screen.
- Complete the Organisation Information template with all relevant fields. This information should reflect the address and contact information of your business or organisation.
- Complete the Personal Information template. Additional users can be added to an organisation to allow multiple people access to the one listing / account.
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
Creating a listing
- Click Let’s Go to create your first listing (or Add New Listing if you already have at least one listing).
- Select your desired Listing Type (read the ATDW Listing Guidelines if you are unsure which type is suited to your business).
- Complete all relevant fields for your listing. Use the orange menu on the left to navigate through each section. NB: Mandatory fields are indicated with an asterisk.
- When you have completed all relevant sections, click the Send for Review button.
- If prompted, confirm your billing details and continue to the next page.
- If you are a for-profit business, you will be asked to enter a coupon code to pay for your listing. If you don’t yet have a coupon code, follow the links at the top of this page. Your listing updates will not be lost while you wait for your coupon code. Enter your coupon code and select Apply Coupon to waive the listing fee.
- Select Place Order and your listing will be sent to Visit Victoria for quality assurance and approval.
- You will be notified by email within 2-3 business days that your listing has been approved. From there, it may take another 24 hours for your listing to be published to relevant distributor websites. You can make updates to your listing as often as you like.
For free online training with Visit Victoria, register here: ATDW Training Sessions – Visit Victoria
To list on the ATDW, your business or event must meet the following criteria:
- Operate within Australia
- Provide a tourism or leisure experience
- Have a physical presence in Victoria where visitors can access your product or service
- Align with of the following listing categories: Accommodation; Attraction; Food and Drink; Event; Hire; Tour; Transport and General Service
- Tour operators and Accommodation providers must provide a current ABN upon registration
For more information on eligibility and listing categories click here.
View or download a PDF guide with step-by-step advice for registering and creating an ATDW listing.
How to renew an ATDW listing corporate.visitvictoria.com/resources/marketing-opportunities/about-atdw/how-to-renew-an-atdw-listing
How to create an ATDW event listing corporate.visitvictoria.com/resources/marketing-opportunities/about-atdw/how-to-create-an-atdw-event-listing
How to list a deal/offer on ATDW corporate.visitvictoria.com/resources/marketi
Tips to optimise your listing corporate.visitvictoria.com/resources/marketing-opportunities/about-atdw/tips-to-optimise-your-atdw-listing
ATDW training sessions corporate.visitvictoria.com/resources/marketing-opportunities/about-atdw/atdw-training
For more information on ATDW
Contact Visit Victoria’s dedicated ATDW Support Team:
P: 1300 306 366 (during business hours)