- Daylesford and Macedon Ranges Tourism (DMR) respects your privacy. Across our organisation we will only collect, store and use your personal information for defined purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, for example, to process your purchase/membership, provide service and support, and share product, service and organisation news and offerings with you.
- We will not share your personal data outside DMR and at any time you may contact us with any privacy questions or concerns you may have. You also may ask at any time to see the data you have given us and request correction or deletion. We strive to ensure a high level of security and confidentiality.
THIRD PARTY SITES
- Please be aware that other web sites that may be accessed through our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. This privacy statement does not cover the information practices of those third-party web sites linked to dmrtourism.com.au
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. So please use discretion when posting any personal information to public areas of the DMR Tourism website.
CONTACT DMR TOURISM
- DMR Tourism is the sole operator of the DMR website. If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org