Over the last few years, we have developed some fantastic cooperative marketing opportunities and I’m really excited about those presented in the 2022/23 media kit. We have some proven favourites, plus some great new opportunities that allow you to massively expand your marketing reach and build your channels and engagement.
The Media Kit has been developed after close consultation with both the industry and our audience. This includes the recent brand survey we undertook, where we sought feedback on how our audience hears from us and what does and doesn’t work. This feedback (over 4,000 responses!) has been instrumental in shaping our plans for the year.
To order to enable us to expand the offering this year, the Daylesford Macedon Life magazine will move from a quarterly publication to a bi-annual publication – however, it will be in a larger format with additional advertising opportunities. Producing the mag is a resource heavy project – moving to a bi-annual publication will allow us to deliver additional marketing opportunities over the year – this includes paid content partnerships with leading media outlets, a new Food & Wine guide and new social media-driven competitions.
See below to get your hands on the new media kit – plus see our latest web and social stats, learn what we’ve been up to in partnership with Visit Victoria and discover what editorial and PR opportunities we have coming up.
Thanks for your ongoing support.
DMT AUDIENCE SHARE
LATEST GROWTH, REACH AND ENGAGEMENT
DMT 2022/23 MEDIA KIT
The 2022/2023 Media Kit can now be viewed online. It includes the following:
- The benefits of partnering with DMT
- Details of our brand pillars and visitor personas
- Details and costings of our various marketing opportunities over the coming 12 months – these include;
- Daylesford Macedon Life Magazine
- Official Visitor Guide
- Tasty Little Touring Map
- Our NEW Food & Drink Guide
- Website Marketing
- Newsletter Marketing
- Digital Marketing – including NEW Instagram led competitions and NEW digital content partnerships
Get in touch with Annissa to discuss the best options for your business over the next year. Learn how you can take advantage of our monthly direct debit option by developing a yearly marketing plan with DMT. Email your preferred time and date to Annissa and she’ll be in touch.
DAYLESFORD MACEDON LIFE MAGAZINE
The winter edition of DML magazine is now in circulation – it’s full of ideas and provides plenty of inspiration on what to do in our region over the cooler months. It was inserted in The Sunday Age on 29 May and has been distributed widely via Mr Moto and via targeted letterbox drops with IVE. A copy of the mag can be viewed online by clicking on the image below.
Advertising opportunities within the Spring / Summer edition of the magazine are now open. This includes some new opportunities as we move to a 48-page format. Secure your spot by clicking the relevant button below.
DML MAG EDITORIAL CALL OUT
We are in the process of planning the editorial for our spring / summer mag and we need your help! We are looking for nominations for the following two stories:
- Accessible venues / operators – is your venue accessible? We are planning a feature focusing on accessible travel within the region.
- Group stays – do you have an accommodation offering that is great for group stays, i.e. friends or larger family groups travelling together?
- What’s New – do you have anything new opening or happening over the next few months?
- Best breakfast – who has the best breakfast in the region? Share your ideas along with why you nominate them.
Please share any ideas via the button below.
DIGITAL CONTENT PARTNERSHIPS
One of our exciting NEW marketing opportunities is paid content partnerships with leading digital media outlets. Partner with DMT and other local operators to feature in a themed content piece in a leading lifestyle outlet such as Broadsheet Melbourne or One Hour Out. We are seeking expressions on interest for this activity now. Get in touch with Annissa to find out more.
We have TWO spots remaining in our June EDM. Reach an engaged tourism subscriber database of 74k who you can show off your accommodation, event, food and drink offer, online service or product. The June EDM will be sent on Thursday 30 June. The cost to be involved is $200 ex GST.
VISIT VICTORIA CO-OP MARKETING
The DMT team have been busy the past couple of months coordinating a series of partnership opportunities with Visit Victoria. They include the following:
- A dedicated Daylesford Macedon Ranges focused EDM – which was shared with Visit Victoria’s subscriber database on Thursday 2 June. View a copy of the EDM below.
- A content partnership with Time Out Melbourne – highlighting ‘Things you can only do in Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges’ which went live at the end of April. Click below to read the article.
- Coordination of the National Experience Content Initiative (NECI) in partnership with both Visit Victoria and Tourism Australia. Various experience led operators within the region have had a production crew come and capture video and still content. We are excited to start seeing this content delivered to those operators involved over the next few weeks.
- We also have an exciting partnership with We Are Explorers in the works, which will see a series of nature based content pieces (both video and imagery) being created and shared.
In all instances, DMT partners are given preference when determining which products/ operators to include in these initiatives.